Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited functions for assistant professor, lecturer, assistant archivist and little one improvement venture officer, social welfare officer posts. The utility types can be found on the web site of the Commission and the final date for submission of types is June 25.
Along with the academic qualification, candidates ought to have data in Konkani. “In case of non-availability of appropriate candidates with the data of Konkani for the posts in skilled faculties, Consultants in Directorate of Health Services and extremely technical/scientific posts, the Goa Public Service Commission could advocate a candidate if in any other case discovered match and this requirement will be relaxed by the Government, on the advice of the Goa Public Service Commission, if the Government is of the opinion that it’s essential or expedient so to do,” the Commission has mentioned.
- Assistant Professors in Government College: 7 posts
- Assistant Professor in Family Resource Management in Goa College of Home Science: 1 publish
- Assistant Archivist Grade-I in Directorate of Archives and Archaeology: 1 publish
- Child Development Project Officer/Social Welfare Officer in Directorate of Women and Child Development: 3 posts
- Associate Professor in Pharmaceutical Chemistry in Goa College of Pharmacy: 1 publish
- Lecturer in Goa Dental College and Hospital: 3 posts
- Lecturer in Goa Medical College: 2 posts
- Assistant Professor in Neurology in Goa Medical College: 2 posts
Click right here for extra Jobs News